8 egg yolks
2 whole eggs
230g pig cheek
80g smoked pancetta
15g pecorino cheese
95g black truffle pâté
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water as indicated on the package;
- Cut the pig cheek and the pancetta into cubes, cook in a pan without adding oil.
- Lower the heat and cook until crispy and caramelized. Set aside in the pan.
- In a bowl, place egg yolks, eggs, black truffle pâté, and all cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Drain the pasta and place it in the pan with the pig check with a little pasta water.
- Turn the heat to high and cook for 30 seconds or until combined and warm.
- Pour egg mixture over the top and quickly stir to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pecorino and black pepper.