Mascarpone Cream Ingredients
1 kg mascarpone
400g egg yolk
300g egg white
250g Truffle Honey
1 pack of ladyfingers
Mascarpone Cream Process
- Fluff the egg white with the help of an electric hand mixer;
- Add the eggs, sugar and mascarpone, mix until combined.
- With a silicon spatula, incorporate the egg whites, using long upwards motions to fold the mixture together until combined.
Tiramisu Process and Finishing
- Wet the ladyfinger in the coffee one by one. Once wet, quickly lay them on the surface of a high rimmed rectangular baking pan.
- Cover them with part of the cream, making sure the entire surface is covered.
- Do the same procedure another time. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, sprinkle with cocoa and serve!