1 small cabbage
250g soy sprouts
25ml truffle oil
100g truffle pâté
8 Filo pastry sheets
990g sunflower oil
- Cut all the vegetables in to julienne and cook over high heat in a wok. Add the truffle oil as you go.
- Let cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat. Add the soy and truffle pate. Let it cool.
Roulade Process and Finishing
- Cut the filo pastry sheets and place 2 tablespoons stuffing on it. Wrap it up to roulade.
- Fry the roll at 160 degrees Celsius until they are golden brown.
- Drain from oil and serve!