200g four 00
100ml warm water
8.5g truffle powder
200g ground pork
8.5g grated ginger
40ml of concentrated chicken broth
48g slice truffle carpaccio
18ml sesame oil
18ml soy sauce
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Let the dough rest by covering it with a tea towel on top so that it doesn’t dry out.
- Roll out the dough as if they were gnocchi, then in a cylindrical diameter shape of about 1cm. Cut the pieces like gnocchi.
- Spread the piece out and with the help of a rolling pin form discs.
- In a pan, put the oil and ground pork. Let cook for 5 minutes and then add the rest of the ingredients. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Using a spoon, spoon a tablespoon of the stuffing into the middle of the discs.
- Close the ravioli like a bag;
- Place them in a bamboo steamer, resting on a piece of paper towel over the top;
- Steam for about 8 minutes and then serve!